In order for Edward Shlikas’ name to appear on the November 8, 2016 Maryland General Election Ballot, we will need to present the Maryland Board of Elections with approximately 50,000 valid signatures from Registered Maryland Voters on or before Monday, August 1, 2016.
Please click on the General Election Candidate Nomination Petition link below to print and fill out the petition so that Edward Shlikas’ name will appear on the November 8, 2016 ballot. Please be sure to completely fill out all applicable sections of the petition form to ensure that your signature will be counted and Edward Shlikas’ name will appear on the November 8, 2016 Maryland General Election Ballot for the United States Senate.
By filling out the petition, you are NOT voting for Edward Shlikas, but simply allowing his name to appear on the November 8, 2016 Maryland General Election Ballot with the rest of the U.S. Senate candidates.
Please fill out the following information on the Nomination Petition below:
1. The County where you reside.
2. Leave “Party Affiliation:” blank and Check the “Unaffiliated” box.
3. Put “Name: Edward Shlikas”
4. Put “Address: 10308F Sunnylake Place, Baltimore, MD 21030″
5. Put “Office and District: U.S. Senate”
6. Fill out ALL of the information in one of the boxes, 1 – 5, with your “Name, Signature, Address, Birthdate, & Date of Signature.”
7. Then at the bottom of the form fill out the “Circulator’s Printed Name [Your Name], Address, Telephone, Circulator’s Signature [Your Signature], and Date.”
Please mail or email the signed petition to:
Shlikas for Senate
10308F Sunnylake Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21030
Paid for by Shlikas for Senate